The assessment centre is a highly effective tool that has been successful in help identifying church planters, encouraging them in their calling and suggesting the best placement of that person for the work of ministry.
What Will Happen at Assessment?
- Personality factor profile
- LEAD profile
- Mini-sermon presentation
- Peer evaluation
- Interview with counselors and church planting practitioners
- Case studies
- Evangelism role play
Key Information and Details for Assessment
- All sessions will be held at the location noted.
- If you are married, both husband and wife are required to attend.
- No children are permitted at the Assessment Centre with the exception of nursing babies. If you have a nursing baby you are required to make arrangements for a sitter to come with you to help with tending to the baby in between feedings. It is our desire that each candidate have the best assessment possible and this can only happen when both spouses are fully engaged and free from parenting responsibilities.
- You need a denominational leader/mentor to accompany you.
Dianne Douglas: 604-746-2238
Email: dianned [at] c2cnetwork.ca
For Candidates, Couples or Individuals:
- $750 per couple
- $200 per person (denominational representative or observer)
Includes: all materials, assessment related costs, interviews. Lunch and dinner is provided. Prices do not include transportation or accommodation.